- 100% genuine lambskin
- Professional leather cleaning only
- Front asymmetrical zip closure and zip cuffs
- Wide snap-down collar and epaulets
- Three front zip pockets and one small flap pocket
- Attached belt detail / fully lined with inside pocket
- Please refer to Faneema Size Chart image. Contact us if you need assistance with sizing.
- Our model is wearing Riva size Small. She is 5' 7" and wears Medium tops and size 6 pants.
Lolo Leather Jacket by Faneema – The Lolo has classic biker styling with a sleek and feminine fit. It’s made with genuine soft lambskin and quality, oversized zippers. The jacket is fully lined with an inside pocket. Faneema Leather jackets are guaranteed for material and craftsmanship.
Lambskin is the softest and most supple leather. But all lambskin jackets are not made equal - the quality depends on the grade of the leather – grade A, B, or C.
- Grade A is the best quality and most expensive with a skin imperfection ratio of less than 10%.
- Grade B is less expensive due to its higher skin imperfection ratio of around 25%.
- Grade C is the cheapest leather with at least a 60% skin imperfection ratio. Grade C leather defects are hidden by adding a coating which hides not only the flaws but the natural leather grain and results in a stiff, hard feeling jacket. Leather without coating is also called naked leather and shows the leather’s natural surface and grain.
Faneema Leather jackets are always made from Grade A naked, top/upper grain premier quality lambskin. The jacket is comfortable from the moment you put it on and can be worn year round.
Faneema Leather jackets are shipped from the USA, and returns/exchanges are quick and easy. Hundreds of customers have been happy and satisfied with our professional, pleasant customer service . . . and our high quality jackets.
Sizes: To choose the best size for you, please refer to the size chart which lists jacket measurements. For a comfortable fit, your chest and shoulder measurements should be about 2-4 inches less than the chart. For a slim fit, chest and shoulder measurements should be about 1-3 inches less than the chart. Alternatively, you can take all measurements of your favorite jacket and match them to the corresponding size on the chart.
Cleaning: Professional leather cleaning only